Diet – Day 7 of 7 Days – 10.18.09

The 18th was a particularly tough day for me personally and counting calories just wasn't at the top of my list.

But to give some idea, here's the just of my diet for the day.

Breakfast,

1 Bagel and 1 Cup of Chocolate Milk.


 

Afternoon Lunch,

Chinese food and water

Dinner,

Crawled into a bag of potato chips and box of cookies


 

Tracking my calories has really opened my eyes to something. I have always tried to each well, but one of the things that I didn't realize is even when I eat a healthy diet, I can still over eat. Properly portioning out my food is a good way to start. From now on, I am going to keep a measuring cup handy.

It is okay to eat a variety of foods, but you just need to keep the portion small.

Tales from a Runner's Dinner table

Comments

Popular Posts