Avoiding the Rain

Heading off to bed last night, the rain was really coming down. If you don't know it, I have never been one that likes to start a run while it is raining. However, I don't mind if it starts raining while I am out running. There is not much one can do about it other than just accept it and maybe run a little faster.

So as the rain beat down my roof and with the weather man saying it was going to last until noon today before clearing, I thought what the heck, I would take a chance that work would not get ugly and I could head out for my mid week long run afterward.

Reaching over to double check that the alarm was cut off and then turning out the lights it was time for a good night's sleep.


 

OBX is just around the corner.


 

Tales from a runner avoiding the rain.

Comments

Popular Posts