19 Days left until OBX



19 days are left until the OBX marathon. So rest, rest, rest is the most important thing on the my schedule now.

And believe me, I needed it.

I finished off my last really long run yesterday i.e. Sunday - 22 miles.

After running so many long runs this one wasn't really that bad. Today, my legs are a little sore and stiff. I didn't do enough stretching either Saturday or after the run yesterday. My legs are paying for it now.

Like most Mondays this fall, I run at McAlpine. For the most part McAlpine park is pretty much flat.

But anytime I can avoid the roads and run on the dirt then I try to do it. It is just so much easier on the legs.

I found some more pics from the 50k so I drop one on this entry.

If all goes well, I will blog each day leading up to the marathon and then a few days afterward. Thus documenting my thoughts and worries as I handle the road a head.

May your trails be smooth and soft.

Comments

Popular Posts