12 Days left until OBX

The days continue to pass and OBX is getting closer.

I am a little late updating my blog tonight because it was a busy day at work. Also I was doing a double workout today.

To recap, this morning I covered 9 miles on the McAlpine Greenway. Then, after work I did another 12 miles on the bike at the Huntersville Business Park. Neither workout felt very hard to me. Actually, I could probably have pushed both a lot harder. But I didn't.

I will rise early in the morning. Tomorrow, it is tempo Tuesday. I want to get in one last hard effort before the marathon. I will not push it to the max because first and foremost of the up coming race, but also because in Charlotte tomorrow, the weatherman is calling for the temperatures to be in the low 30s. As the temperatures drop, it gets harder to pull those really good efforts out of the bag.

Rest and Intensity are the keywords for this week

Comments

Popular Posts