2 XU Compression Tights



This past weekend while I was in the TrySports Store, I picked some 2 XU Compression Tights. They retail for about 140 dollars but TrySports has them for about 110 dollar. That is a lot for running tights but then again, I wanted them for the compression aspect.

This morning I decided this would be the perfect test for them. The temp was in the 20s and with a little wind. Making conditions are bitter cold for Charlotte.

As you would expect putting they were a bit rough to put on.

These compression tights fit like the doctors gloves – very snug.

Being that they fit like a second skin, I hardly noticed them while running.

And other than the first few minutes of feeling the cold during my warm up, I never felt the cold again. To me this was really surprising. I thought for sure they would not handle the cold very well.

After the workout, and much like before the workout, they were a bit hard to get off. Since I am like the compression characteristic this is something that I will have to live with.

If you get a chance, I would recommend going by the store to try on a pair.

On a side note, I learned that 2XU material has a about 450 hours of sweet wear so when you finish with them, I would suggesting going ahead and washing them out.

Stay warm tomorrow morning.


Tales from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts