10 mile progressive tempo today

Running progressive tempo runs solo is never easy and it doesn't make it any better when the weather is not cooperating. This morning the drizzle and a wind made conditions tougher than I really wanted for my tempo run. But I have to take what Mother Nature gives me because this is the way it works on race day.

For the first couple of miles, I felt really sluggish. This I attributed to my massage at Massage Envy last night. The massage was good but the lin

Miles 4-7 things started smoothing things out and the legs felt better. Miles 8-10 were some of my fastest miles.

Overall, the workout was good but not great. I clocked in a solo time just over 64 minutes.

I was lazy and ran on the roads near my house so I spent quite a bit of time running up hills.

Tomorrow, I have 24 miles and then I have one more hard week before my MBM taper starts.


 

Crossing my fingers that injuries stay away


 

Cool Down Runner


 


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts