18 Miler

This morning was my last mid week long run before Myrtle Beach Marathon and I was dreading the 18 miler. Fortunately, Theoden, Mark, and Jon came out and helped pull me long. Mark, Theoden, and I met at the University Y and headed toward the greenway where we met up with Jon. From there it was a combination of the greenway and business park paths before heading back to the Y. We had to drop off Theoden and Mark before heading out for another 11 miles. Or at least I was heading out another 11 miles. Jon was looking to do 30 today and if I remember correctly, he was pushing 120 miles for the last 5 days.

So for all the dread that I had forecast for this run, it turned out pretty well.

I hope the same can be said for the 28 miler that I am doing this weekend.


 

Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts