Traumeel


When I went to see Mike Danenberg at Performance Therapy, he gave me some samples of Traumeel. He suggested applying the ointment three times per day. Traumeel would help with my recovery.

Well, I used up those three packets and started tracking down what stores carried Traumeel.

After looking up the Traumeel website, I found that GNC carried it.

Then lucky for me, there is a store located at North Lake Mall and they had Traumeel in stock.

I dropped by late last night and picked up their last one.

If you are thinking about getting this product, be willing to pay for it. GNC sells it for $16.99 for a 1.76 oz. tube. Definitely, it isn’t cheap.

But I have to say, it does seem to help.

My quad continues to improve and with each treatment it feels better. Now, you might be thinking that it is all in my head and granted, you may be right.

But then, maybe Traumeel is a wonder drug that solves all ailments.

All I know is that I have been using it and my quad seems to be improving faster than past quad injuries. Yes, this is not the first time that I have banged on my quads and made them extremely sore.

For now, I will continue to use it at least through this weekend.

Why should I take any chances if something is working.


Tales from a runner using Traumeel

Comments

Popular Posts