TrySports Social


Last night was the first social for our ’10 TrySports Ambassador Team at the TrySports store and later a party and food at Meredith’s house.

Initially we met at the store where Rob shared updates about the team and passed out our ’10 uniforms. I had my choice of a running or cycling uniform and I opted for the cycling uniform. I have plenty of TrySports running gear but I need all of the TrySports cycling gear that I can get.

Since I am the running team director, I made an effort to chat with everyone but like most socialS there is never enough time to meet everyone. I still had a fun time. Hopefully, with future socials I will make the entire circle of meeting everyone.

I wish I could have made it over to Meredith’s house. I heard from Stan that a fun time was had by all.


Also we all wished Cody safe journeys. He heads for Australia today.

-btw looking around the store, I think we will have a strong racing team this year. I am going to do as much as I can to help make both TrySports and our Ambassador Team successful.


Tales from the ’10 TrySports Runner.

Comments

Popular Posts