I finally had the opportunity to download my times from my Duathlon last Saturday.
My times were a little different from the times posted on line. Interestingly, I cannot account for the differences. I tried to hit the splits on the map.
Maybe they factor in something that I didn't realize.
But it is pretty clear; I had trouble getting dressed and out the door for my bike ride.
- Run Time 1 – 3.08 miles – 18:06.95
- Transition Time 1 – 3.13.75
- Bike Time – 29 miles – 1:34.31.35
- Transition Time 2 – 1:15.20
- Run Time 2 – 3.06 miles – 18:36.82
Maybe I should do the run with my helmet already on to save some time.
Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner