Marathon Just Over An Hour Away

3.1.08 5:16 AMThe marathon is just over an hour away. Like many others I am sure, I have butterflies in my stomach. This is a new feeling for me. I am usually racing between 5K and 1/2 marathon. With all the races that I have done, butterflies don't happen much any more. However, I have always greatly respected the marathon distance It is event that deserves to be respected. I guess this is the reason for my butterflies. In the future, I want to write an article about butterflies from a personal perspective. To race prep, I have laid out my clothes. I have pinned on my number and attached the chip to my shoe. I feel the Rorin will carry the load today. These shoes felt great during my last tempo run. It will soon be time to get ready. I will blog more after the race while my emotions are still fresh in my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts