1 DAY 10 HOURS 19 MINUTES 25 SECONDS UNTIL MY MARATHON

Updates from another Blog

Considering that in just a few more hours I will be attempting my 3rd marathon, I thought I should blog something about it. Well, I have arrived at the hosting hotel this afternoon. The place is kind of nice. There is a Jacozzia in the room which I have already tested it. Believe me, it felt really nice on my tired body. I have been pushing high milegage, long runs, as well as both tempo and fartlek workouts. I don't think I have ever worked so hard for just one race. I know I can do the distance. I ran a 27 miler a few weeks ago in 3:18. I still have some painfull muscles but if I can bring it all together, I should run under 3 hours. I could possibly run under 2:50. If I have a really great day, I could conceivably run under 2:40. I would really love to run under 2:40. I would have set the marathon standard for charlotte masters running this spring. I can do this but I just need to focus and put everything together. FOCUS, FOCUS!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts