Last minute prep

No more runs, no more sleep, it is just about time to race. And if you are wondering, normally, my stomach doesn't have butterflies, but for some reason there is a flutter in the pit of my stomach this morning.

Maybe it is being around runners. Somehow it must be having an effect on me. The excitement that they are exhibiting has rubbed off on me.

I will do a little stretching and use the roller in the room, but everything else I will do in the last hour before the start.

The buses start rolling to the starting line at 6 AM. Which means; I should be heading down starts a little early to claim my spot. The elevator will be super busy and I wouldn't want to miss my bus.

Before I sign off, best of luck to Caitlin and Mike. They are in great shape and this appears to be wonder day for running. They are going to put up fast times. I am absolutely sure of it.


 

Last minute thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts