10-10-10-10 Run

Peter of the famous "Vac &Dash" Running store in Albemarle, NC is holding the first and only 10-10-10-10 Run of this millennium. For those of you that don't get it, this Sunday is the 10th month, 10th day of '10 of this millennium so the best way to celebrate it is with a 10 mile run.

Peter is putting on a run in Albemarle, but I cannot make it over but I still wanted to do it and hope there are others that want to join me for a run here in Charlotte.

Right now, I am thinking either the Davidson Trails or McAlpine – Old Bell entrance @ 7 AM Sunday morning.

If you are interested, let me know.

So come out and run the 10-10-10-10 Run of this millennium. This will be your only opportunity to do this type of run in your life time. LOL


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

 

Comments

Popular Posts