Duathlon Ready


Ok, I am ready as I will ever be. Bike is in the car. Clothes are packed.

It has been whirl wind day.

I switched my cassette from my training rims to my racing rims. I then took them for a small road test and everything appeared to be working perfectly. This is the first time that I have ever switched cassette so I was trying to not mess anything up.

Next up, I had to switch out my shoe strings for Yankz. I tested them out on a run in another pair of shoes so today I had to switch them into my racing shoes.

I dropped by the Inside-Out Sports to pick up my packet. This was my first visit to their store so locating it took a little trying. But it seemed nice and well stocked.

I am going for one last snack before heading off for bed.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner on the eve of his first Duathlon.

Comments

Popular Posts