Duathlon Preparation


Last night I picked up a little Chinese for dinner and opened my fortune cookie for some insightful and amusing advice.

"Procrastination is the fear of success"

How appropriate is this advice for me.

Well, this weekend I step outside the running box to try something new. My first Duathlon is scheduled to go off at 9AM from the White Water Center and it should be an awesome experience.

But it also means that I can't procrastinate my preparation any longer.

So my next few posts will be on my preparation.

For the last year, I have been riding my bike without a water bottle holder. Now is the time to change it.

Last night I picked one up and installed it earlier this morning.

The hardest part was finding the right wrench for the installation, but then, you should see my tool kit and you understand why.

The entire installation took maybe 10 minutes.


 

My bike is now fluids ready.


 

Duathlon preparation – thoughts from the Cool Down Runner


 

Comments

Popular Posts