Too hot vs. too cold

This morning as I was running up Statesville Road, the temperatures were in the 50s and a nice breeze was blowing in my face. To be brutally honest, I felt downright cold. And, I was thinking maybe I should have worn a long sleeve shirt.

But here's the irony. Only a few short weeks ago, I was running up the same road and the temperature was in the mid 90s and not a hint of a breeze in my face. I would have given anything (well almost anything) for a cool drink of water.

In just a few short weeks we have gone from wanting cooler weather to getting the cooler weather and then wondering where the warmer weather went.

Personally, I have found that temperatures in the 60 work best for my running, but if I am riding my bike, I like it much warmer. Because the air rushes across your skin while riding, you feel so much colder. I guess that I will start bundling up.

So why can I not have it both ways? Cool mornings and warm evening for my bike rides.

Comments

Popular Posts