Mt. Bikes taking them roads

Driving along this morning, I came up behind a cyclist on his Mt. bike. Watching him ride along, I finally felt vindicated for all the miles that I had ridden my Mt. bike on the road. Somehow knowing that you are not the only doing something makes it all better. I say this because you just don't see many cyclists riding a Mt. bike. In some ways, riding a Mt. bike on the road feels like taboo. It is the same feeling you get when you pass someone on a long straight road that has a double yellow line. You can do it, but deep inside you feel like you shouldn't

I will say that his is a much better rider than I am. He was able to balance his bike while still clipped in at the red light.

Whoever you are more power to you and keep riding your Mt. bike.

Comments

Popular Posts