Extreme Ladder – The Workout - Update

Things are continuing to move along as we try to get the Extreme Ladder event off the ground.

I proposed two dates to Greg the AD from Myers Park HS: 10/3 or 10/10 – starting at 3pm in the afternoon. He is going to get back to me once he is in the school offices beginning Aug 1st. I am hoping we can lock things into place soon afterward.

Also I had some great feedback about how this event should be structured.

So far, we settled on the order of events: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, and 3200.

The finishing order would be determined by summation of each events time. To make all events equal, each event will be converted to the equivalent of running 3200 meters by using a multiplier.

I would like to give awards for open, master, grand master, great grand master but these type of details are still up in the air.

But there is much that is still up in the air and a lot of work to do.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.


 


 

Comments

Popular Posts