Holiday Half Marathon

I had the pleasure of watching the Holiday Half Marathon from the 12 mile point. Each and every runner passing me looked to be enjoying a beautiful morning in the Carolinas. With my camera in hand, their moment of achievement was to be captured in a digital format. Those images have been uploaded on to my FaceBook account and are available for download.


 

I do want to give a quick shout out to our Charlotte Running Club. They made a strong statement with their

running: David, Caleb, Aaron, and Mike B. taking home the top 4 positions. Also newly appointed board member Jamie M. made her present felt in the race with a strong run.

Congratulations to everyone running the Holiday Half.


 

Sharing one thought at a time,

The Cool Down Runner


 


 


 

Comments

Popular Posts