Megan’s Clinic @ Fleet Feet

After running nearly 12 miles of running with Megan and Jeff over the Huntersville ½ marathon course, I wondered over to the Fleet Feet store to listen in my Megan's Clinic.

Megan is a registered dietician and was giving the group of runners gathered plenty of insights to help them with their training, pre, and post race diets. In fact, I learned a few things myself like – how much water I should be drinking and how often, some things about making better food choices, what to eat with my oatmeal, and oh, yeah, what state doesn't have a McDonalds in the capital – New Hampshire – right?

All kidding aside, the clinic was very informative both in the information that Megan provided and in the questions that were asked during the clinic.

Adding further evidence that a good diet is very important, one of Megan's clients was at the meeting – Jack. Jack stood up and gave a personal account of the 50 or so pounds that he had lost since Megan has been helping him with his diet.

That's the type of evidence that is hard to ignore.

Make me want to eat better. I fall of the wagon way to frequently.


 


 

Sharing one thought at a time,


 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts