2X Quad Sleeves

Last week I was in TrySports looking for a new pair of compression shorts for OBX. As I was browsing through their selections, I noticed a new item on their shelves – 2X Quad Sleeves. As I thinking about it, I guess that I have seen people wearing them; I just didn't realize what they were wearing.

Quad sleeves could be worn under your compression shorts or you could just wear them with regular shorts. They function pretty much like arm sleeves.

Jeremy helped measure my quad so we dial in the right size. Unfortunately, TrySports didn't have a pair in my size in their store. But they staff was great in tracking down a pair at another store. They then had the sleeves shipped to charlotte for me – no additional cost.

I have them now and plan to test them out tomorrow morning. If the test goes well, I will wear them on Sunday morning during the race.

A little extra compression on my hamstring will allow me to run a little further and crossing my fingers all the way to the finish.

Definitely, I want to give a shout out here to Jeremy and the entire TrySports staff for going the extra mile in getting me a pair of 2XU Quad sleeves before OBX.


 

Sharing one thought at a time,


 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts