TrySports – Charlotte turns 3 today – Happy Birthday

For those of you that don't know TrySports Charlotte located down on Rea Road opened their doors 3 years ago today. Funny, looking back it seems like only yesterday that I met this you guy name Cody Angel who brought me onto the TrySports Team. From there I met this other guy named Rob Dietz. Together those two made TrySports Charlotte one of the most successful stores within the TrySports Company. Now, the momentum has shifted to Angi K. and Justin B. who are caring on the tradition started by Rob and Cody.

Hopefully, you had a chance to swing by the store and check out the games, deals, massages, and demo bikes – including the Birthday cake.

I made my visit this morning and took one of the Kuota bikes for a test spin. In addition, I picked up a new Rudy Project helmet to replace my current aging helmet.

The store will be open for a few more hours so check it out if you are in the area.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner.

Comments

Popular Posts