Miner’s Run this morning

There was small crew out for the Miner's Run this morning. Jay, Mike, and I headed out for the Mc Alpine Greenway around 5:30 this morning. But before leaving, we did catch up with Paul. He and Steve were meeting at the PDS track from really fast stuff.

Jay, Mike, and I cruised down Sardis to the Old Bell entrance. My legs were never happier than to get on the soft dirt.

Jay and Mike keep the conversation moving and so the miles passed too quickly. Jay broke off first since he was only going to an hour. Mike was next. He was going for an hour – 15. Me, I was going for 16 with Garmin woes – more about that in another post coming shortly.

Made some extra circles around the 5k course and then head back to the Old Bell entrance. I followed this with two more uphill miles back to PDS.

My legs were really starting to feel the drag during the last 2 miles. Sometimes I wish the last two miles were downhill.

But all in all it was good to get my run out of the way early this morning. Now, I can get to work early, finish early, and go for a ride.

Temperatures should be perfect for riding this evening.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner.


 

Comments

Stephen Spada said…
Sorry that I missed you as I had a workout with Paul...probably should have run with you! HaHaHa...

Popular Posts