It’s Official – Twin Cities Marathon in Motion

It is finally official. I am heading to the Twin Cities Marathon in Motion on October 3, 2010.

I have been checking into this race for a few weeks now and the chance to run against some of the best Masters in the US was just too great. This race is the Master's UST&F Marathon Championship so this will be a great opportunity for me to see how I stack up.

The ladder will be tough one to climb. After checking the results from the race last year, I would have to run a PR just to finish in the top 10. While that is a lofty goal, I am not deterred by the odds. On marathon day anything can happen and there will be plenty of good runners to pull me along.

On a side note, my marathon training plan will be coming out in a few weeks and in it I plan to have several marathon paced training runs. As always, these efforts are open to anyone and everyone that wish to join me.


 

Fall marathon plans for the Cool Down Runner

 

Comments

Unknown said…
YAY!!! GOOD TIMES BILL! Megan, Mike, you and I are going to ROCK IT!!!
mainers said…
should be a great summer of training with a whole stack of people looking to go sub 2:40 in the Fall!
Stephen Spada said…
As we discussed at Miner's...count me in for the workouts!

Popular Posts