Carolina Cycling Time Trial up next


The dust hasn't quite settled on my bike from the MayDay Biathlon yet which is good because it will get blown off tomorrow night when I head to Charlotte Motor Speedway. Yes, tomorrow night is the first in a series of Wednesday night Time Trials.

Last year, I did the last 4 of these events and really enjoyed them.

This has brought me back again this year.

My fastest time last year was something like 24:52. I hope to come out of the box riding at least that fast this year but we have to see. Sometimes my legs like riding in the evening and sometimes not.


 

-btw I am hoping to put together a Team of 4 riders for the Team Time Trial in August. If you are interested in joining me, let me know.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Stanfords said…
Give me a holler if you want to borrow my "extra" Garmin. It's a 205 (sans hr monitor). I'll lend it to you until you make the call on a permanent fix for the old 305.

For what it's worth, I'd mail the dead watch in to Garmin. They'll fix you up for free or for cheap, and you'll probably get back a nicer, refurbished model with its own 90 day warranty. You'll remember that this happened to me last summer...
Appreciate the offer, Nathan.

Maybe the Garmin guys can fix me up with something similar to your deal

Popular Posts