Free Sample - Power Bar Energy Gel Blasts


Yesterday evening I preparing for a long ride and was looking through my assortment of energy snacks when I saw this pack of Strawberry – Banana Energy Blast.

The Power Bar guys sent me this free pack a few months ago. I put it on the shelf until I found a good time to try it. Today seemed like that day.

I clipped off the edge of the pack, slide it into the back of my jersey, and headed out the door.

I popped first one in my mouth just before pushing off.

The Strawberry – Banana flavor is pretty nice and not difficult to chew while riding.

There are 6 pieces to a pack which worked out pretty well over my 46 mile ride. Also I don't have the messy gel wrappers to stick back in my jersey after using them. I am pro – no littering along the road.

One thing that I might change is to put the energy blast into a zip lock baggie. Getting them out of the original package while riding is tough

If you are interested in getting a free sample from Power Bar click here


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner.

Comments

Popular Posts