Somnio - 2nd Test Run

No waiting for me, I got an email from Mike that Ben and Megan were back in town and wanted to do a long run this morning in Davidson.

Checking my closet of shoes, I pulled out my Somnio’s shoes for their 2nd test run a little early. There was no use in waiting and if they couldn’t stand the load better to know it now rather than later.

Ben took us out to the Fisher farms trails and I must say they are some nice trails.

As for my Somnio’s shoes, they got dirty but felt really good on my feet. Normally, I feel tired during later stages of these runs, but today, I finished off the last few miles of the run at 7 pace. My feet felt the same whether I was running on the trails and the roads. Definitely, these shoes are giving me the right feel.

Comments

Popular Posts