CTTC Summer Track - Final Week

The last CTTC Summer Track meet is tonight. I know it will be a major disappointing to everyone, but I am not racing tonight. I am going to provide as many cheers and encouragement to our team as possible.

If you have not come out to watch the track meet, tonight is the night to do so. Always on the last night of the series, they have the Championship mile. In this race, they bring together the 10 fastest milers from the preceding weeks for one final mile race. In addition tonight, they are changing the 2 mile race to a 5k on the track. They are only letting in a limited number due to it being a track race. The cost is $5.00. I am not sure if they have reached their limit yet.

Word through the grapevine, is that Chris will be doing both the mile and 5k. I have heard Brian might be focusing on the 5k but I cannot confirm that rumor. Then there is the resurfacing and in fantastic shape Matt Yost. He has been AWOL for almost a year but comes out of nowhere with a 4:39 last week. Maybe being a fire fighter makes you faster. I may have to check into it. :)

See you tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts