CRC had turned 5 years old this week.


Happy Birthday CRC.

On Thursday night, I met up with a bunch of our CRC club members for our CRC Birthday Group run at Triple C Brewery. Hanging out with friends on a warm evening and talking a little “smack” is always fun. Throw in a run and it becomes even nicer.

We had a great turnout. With an out and back course along the light rail, runners could easily choose distances from a 4, 6, or 7 mile for their run. I kept my run fairly short since I was racing the Twilight 5k the following evening.

After deviating for a few minutes to watch some runners racing on a side street, I brought out our CRC Birthday cake. The cake must have been good because an hour later there was maybe 2 pieces left. I was about to throw it away when Michelle and Danielle began yelling my name. They wanted the last two pieces.  Another second later, those two pieces would have been in the trash can.
I really appreciate Laura and Allen for letting just join in on their Thursday evening run. I would also like to thank Triple C Brewery for hosting this event.
 
Sharing one thought at time,
The Cool Down Runner
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts