The 10,000 Day is finally here


I set here this morning and hardly believing that my 10,000 consecutive run is now here. Several months ago out a brief conversation, we started talking about how many days were in my streak. When I calculated the number of day and saw that 10,000 was just right around corner, I tossed out the idea of having a group run to celebrate it.

After all, runners love a good reason for gathering and running. This seemed like an ideal one.

Over the last few days things have snow balled up. The Charlotte Observer caught wind of it and is running a story about it. Yesterday, WBTV started talking about my 10,000 day run.

I had expected a few friends might show up, and we would go for a short run.

At last count, my FaceBook had close to 60 people coming.

I am so excited and honored that so many people want to share in this special day with me.

To each and every one of you, please know that I appreciate all of the kind remarks and hope to see you tonight at Triple C.

 

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts