CRC Social at Vida Cantina

Vida Cantina invited our Charlotte Running Club to have our March club social at their establishment in the Uptown off of Trade Str.

My visits uptown are infrequent these days so I was excited to check it out.

Stephanie did a wonderful job working with the Vida Cantina staff to organize this event. They provided us with a ton of free appetizers.

They just kept bringing the chips and salsa to our table plus several other appetizers. My tummy was nearly at the full mark before I had a chance to order dinner. I choose a burrito with grilled chicken and veggies. I am a big burrito fan and this one was fixed perfectly. I give them a “thumbs up” on it.  

Hanging out with club members and talking running and life is always nice. We spend so much time “running” from one thing to the next during our daily lives that we never really stop and enjoy the friends and family around us.

Thanks Stephanie for all of your efforts on behalf of CRC and I appreciate Vida Cantina for inviting us into their house and treating us so well.

 

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts