Foot Locker XC Meet Streamed Live

Wow, how life and times has changed? Yesterday, I was able to use my Smartphone to stream live the Foot Locker Girls XC meet from San Diego, CA. Mark has posted the link on Facebook and using the link, I went to a web site where the XC meet was streamed live video right to my phone. I saw Alana being introduced and was able to watch as the race unfolded.

Some people might feel that this makes them feel too connected but not me. I love where technology is going and the ability it gives me to watch events real time from anywhere – anywhere that I am.

Now, if the guys involved with the Olympic Trial Marathons would wake up and give us the same type of access, I would be very appreciative. Wake-up NBC, throw in some side by side commercials but let the races be web cast.


 


 

Sharing one thought at a time,

The Cool Down Runner


 

Comments

Popular Posts