Corona Beard

I am 16 days in to my Corona Beard Challenge. This is the longest that my beard has been in many years. Not only is it getting longer but the "saltiness" is very prevalent. Of course, I am still a few years away from any Santa jobs.

Apparently, having a beard is good for thinking. I setting at my desk the other day working on a problem. I had been thinking about this problem for maybe 15 minutes. Suddenly, I realized that I was setting there rubbing my beard.

In this Corona world that we live I probably should not be rubbing my face at all. However, in full disclosure, I am washing my hands more often these days.

I have 14 more days to go in this month. I am not sure if it will last very far in to May. Temperatures are going to soon warm up fast. We will see how it goes.

Stay strong, stay healthy, and stay home my friends,

The Cool Down Runner



Comments

Popular Posts