2nd Shift

A couple of weeks ago, my company came to many of us and asked about some of us working 2nd shift. With so many people in our company now working remote now, we were overwhelming the VPN in to our company's network during normal business hours.

Being a team player, I volunteered.

After working this schedule for the last couple of weeks, I am thinking about asking if I could make it permanent.

Instead of juggling emails with tons of questions and back to back to back etc meetings on top of my existing work through out the day, I now have my meetings squeezed in to a 3 hour window in the afternoon. Then, around 6 pm things quiet down. I am able to get so much work done undestracted. I feel that I am so much more efficient now.

This is a time to flexible and team player as it turns working 2nd shift is not all that bad.


The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts