17 steps/15 Sets

With no access to the Y, I have not had access to a stair master these days. I now find myself missing it. Seems strange say, right so I have been looking for a substitution.

I stumbled across this flight stairs during one of my runs. Well, I did not exactly stumble across it. I always knew about these stairs, but I just never thought about using it for workout.

I started up it, pumping my arms, and lifting my knees. This was definitely different from the stair master but strangely it felt good.

I ended up doing 15 sets of these 17 steps.  I have been back by it several times to repeat this workout.

These days are an adjustment for us all. We are all finding ways make the best of this difficult situation.

Stay healthy my friends,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts