Get your BQ Training here.

Talking with Mike Moran last Thursday evening, he was telling me about a new training program that he and Todd are bringing the Charlotte running scene. This new program is designed to help individuals achieve their Boston Qualifying times for 2016.

Yes, that’s right. They are looking for runners that are willing to train through the southern summer heat and run one of the last chance marathons before Boston registration opens this fall.

As I pondered the concept, I thought about some of the reasons that Mike talked about. One thought that kept coming back to me time and time again, we need to get more Charlotte runners going to Boston. Heck, I would love to see Charlotte area have the biggest group of runners going to Boston of any major US city.

If you are interested learning more about this program, reach out the Mike or Todd. Both work at the Charlotte Running Company. Although, it is my understanding that the Charlotte Running Company is affiliated with their training program.

 Best of luck to you on your training for a Boston BQ,

 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts