This morning’s run

Following my usual routine, I headed out my front door this morning for an easy 7 miles and finished it off with some strides.

Typically, I find myself using the first couple of miles just getting my body moving. The legs always seem to be extra stiff with some soreness just above the knee caps. It was never anything too bad that bag of ice didn't help cure or at least mitigate. As too the cause, I suspected it was from all of the downhill running that I have been doing.

Anyway, I hit the street and the first stride felt decent and then the second stride was just as good. I wasn't speedy but I was moving well and better than usual. Then, I clicked off 8 nice strides which really felt good.

All in all it was a good morning run and I hope a prelude to a good day ahead.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts