456 Miles for March

I was gathering my totals in AthletiCore for March and thought that I would share them with everyone.

My total mileage for the month was 456. My average long run was 22 miles each week. I went out the door for a run 11.2 runs each week and had an average daily mileage of 8+ miles at least according to AthletiCore.

The total mileage across the month was: 89, 93, 100, 108, and 56. I never in my life remember running so many miles. This is more than I have ever put in for any previous marathon. Even last fall when I went over 100 miles for the first time in years for OBX, I didn't touch anything close to this type of mileage.

The question now is will I recover in time and will it help me achieve the results that I want.

I will let you know 17 days from now.


 


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts