CLIF Crunch Bar – Chocolate Chip




I am behind on a couple of reviews so I have to spend some time and catch up.

Last week, the guys from Clif Bar sent me a free sample of the Cliff Crunch Granola Bar – Chocolate Chip.

And when it comes to food, I am always like free samples.

On a whole, the CLIF Crunch Bar was okay. I am not rushing out to buy 100 of them. In my opinion, the bar is closer to be a cracker than your normal energy bar. The bar is easily broken and comes with a ton of crumbs. As a pre or post workout energy bar, it would probably be okay. I certainly would not recommend taking it on a ride or run.

Personally, I am staying with the regular Clif Bars. They work better – especially when I need an energy bar during a ride.

If you have tried the CLIF Crunch Bar, let me know your thoughts on it.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts