Running of the Bulls 8k

Rolled into bed late last night after driving straight back from Disney and then was up for work this morning. Man, it actually hurt to get out of bed.

Now, I am packing for the "Running of the Bulls 8k" tomorrow morning in Durham, NC. To be honest, I am not totally sure how I talked myself into do an 8k coming off a vacation week. On top of it, the main course for the week was deep fried chicken, pizza, coke, and ice cream. Clearly, I have fallen far from a true runner's diet and I am not sure how many pounds that I have tacked on.

Therefore, let it be known that I am as about as ill prepared to race tomorrow as possible.

Maybe, the 7 miles I am going to do here in about 30 minutes will give me the conditioning to run fast tomorrow. But somehow, I really doubt it.

Well, hopefully, they will have a really cool T-Shirt.

I will let you know how it goes when I get back tomorrow afternoon.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts