Inside Out Sport Group Ride – take 2

I headed down the Inside Out sports for their group ride last night. The group wasn't quite as big as two weeks ago, but it was still a decent size group.

We headed out around 6pm. Things started to pick up over near the airport as we started to break into smaller groups. While I like riding in the larger groups, the smaller groups are actually much safer in my opinion. Drivers are better able to pass without endangering their self or us.

There were about 6 guys in my group and we took turns making pulls. I took one long pull that ended just before a major hill. I thought I was going to die because as soon as I pulled off the rest of the group hit the hill hard. I was hanging on to the end for my life.

We finished off with about 33 miles at just over 20 miles per hour.

I was pretty happy with the result. Especially, based on how my legs felt.

If you get a chance, I recommend checking it out. I learned some new roads on the west side of Charlotte that I didn't even know existed.


 


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner.


 

Comments

Popular Posts