Totally Unmotivated today

I went for my run this morning but I was totally unmotivated to even go out the door.

It was not because it is still February and the temps are in the 30's. I run to many times for the weather to stop me.

Or maybe it is just my low point in the month. We all go through cycles where we feel really good and other times when we feel low.

Or maybe it is my ITB knee. Although, it is recovery albeit very slowly. At least, I am able to run on it.

No, I think it must be something else. Something more profound in my life that has changed and will forever impact how I deal with the world. And I feel bad for the people who have to live through it because they came from this life event. I am sadden by the fact that I failed to give them the kind of world that they deserve. Even thou, I am only 1/2 this life event, I feel totally responsible for its failure.

Comments

Unknown said…
If it's your IT band that's causing the pain on the side of your knee, I'd definitely check out:

http://bulletproofknee.com
Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to look into bulletproof.

If it helps my knee heal faster and then stays healed, I am all for it.

Popular Posts