Sugoi Arm Warmers

A few weeks ago I was in the Charlotte TrySports to pick up some stuff and I started looking at the arm warmers.

Never being one to wear arm warmers before, I thought what the heck; I am going to try a pair.

This morning, I finally pulled them out to wear. It was about 48 degrees here in Charlotte and I was heading over to the North Meck Trail for a run.

The warmers have these strips on the ends which I am assuming is to hold them in place while you are wearing them. At least effectively, this appears to be what is happening.

I thought they might be a little to warm to wear, but actually, they never felt hot. I would even go so far as to say they are felt cool. I noticed the cool feeling during the last half of the run.

So effectively, I didn't notice them at all which is exactly what you want. You want new materials to blend right into your running style.

Over, I would have to say that I like them.

Comments

Cindy said…
Hi from Seattle,
I found this post about arm warmers. Thanks for the information. I have actually been trying to figure out a way to make some.
Happy Trails,
Cindy
If you get them made, post a picture. :) I would like to see what they look like.

Popular Posts