Pepsom Sports – Epsom Salt

Every day, I try to learn something new. Usually, it is a new word to add to my vocabulary. Yesterday, I got something a little different. I don't know. Maybe I have had my head in the sand like an ostrich, but I never heard of soaking in an Epsom Salt bath to reduce swelling and soreness. After nearly 30 years of running, this was a new one on me.

I did some "googling" and found a lot of people seem to believe it works. I was pretty surprised at the amount of circumstantial evidence. People seem to believe it cures just about everything.

But I am game for anything that will help my hamstring.

Yesterday evening, I went by WalGreens to pick up a bag. WalGreens' sells the Pepsom Sports in 1 pound bags. Essentially, the concept is to put 2 cups into a hot bath water and soak in it for 15 to 30 minutes.

Did it work? Maybe it is too early to tell. Maybe I need more than one treatment. But I did come out smelling fantastic. Spearmint filled my entire house and I have to admit; I sleep like a baby last night.


 

Sharing one thought at a time,


 

Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts