My Bike is gathering dust

On sound advice, I have given up riding my bike for at least the time being or at least until after OBX. Because of my hamstring struggles and the way the cycling works the hamstring, riding the bike has been deemed counterproductive to the healing process.

Thus, my bike is leaning against the wall and has hats and coats hanging from it. Somehow, they have materialized on the bike in less than a week. This is eerily like the stuff that has turn up on my tread mill.

I miss it. I like going out the door and exploring on my bike. I can cover so much more area on bike than I can by running.

But if I want this hamstring to be recovered in time for OBX, I can do little more than glance over at it and think good thoughts with the beautiful October days passing by.

Please hamstring - heal faster.


 


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

 

Comments

Popular Posts