Brooks Silver Bullet Jacket

Charlotte turned cold and rainy Friday night through Saturday morning so this turned into the perfect time for me to try out a new jacket that I recently bought – the Brooks Silver Bullet Jacket.

The jacket is advertised to be both wind and water proof.

Saturday morning arrived with the temperature in the very low 40s, windy, and rain falling. This is the type of morning that most of us runners dread – being cold and soaked on a long run.

With a new jacket, it is always "IFy" what to wear. But I was feeling lucky and went only with a short sleeve running shirt. The first hour went by with the rain falling but I was still dry and warm on the inside and finished up the 2nd hour pretty much the same. I pulled off the jacket when I finished and my shirt was pretty much dry.

I was very happy with the results.

I posted the link here if you want to check out the jacket for yourself.


 

Sharing one thought at a time,


 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts