Another day passes

This morning I was checking out my bike and realized it was starting to gather dust and cob webs. The same can be said for my running shoes – more dust.

Since this hamstring issue struck, my running has been on the only do what you must schedule and keep the ice bags coming.

Not exactly how I planned the weeks leading up to a fall marathon – if there is a fall marathon.

I guess if it is any conciliation, I am feeling more rested than ever and my house is cleaner than it has been this year.

I spent yesterday evening racking the leave up in my yard.

Honestly, sometime, I forget what it is like to have a normal life and not pour everything into work and running.

This evening I will be mowing my yard and cleaning out the gutters.

Hopefully, I will beat the rain that they say is coming.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts