Back to the hills

After a week away from any time of specific hill workout, I was back running my hard up – recovery and hard down – recovery workouts. Is it making a difference, I honestly say I don't feel any different nor do the workouts feel any easier. Sometimes, it is just about believing in the plan and executing. This is what I am doing now.

After my 12 mile run/hill workout it was off to work for the day. When I finished up work and stepped outside, the weather was perfect for riding. I couldn't let just a nice day pass. Pulling my bike off the trainer, I headed out the door for 20 miles. The ride was a solo effort but it was just what I needed.

Then, it was off of another 4 mile run to finish of the day's brick workout.

Believe in the plan, believe in the plan, this is what it is about.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts