Busy week outside of running

I am getting all of my body maintenance done this week. Tuesday, I crossed my wisdom teeth off my todo list that my dentist had been after me to do. Today, I crossed of my biometric screening. My employer gives me a kick back on my insurance if I have this yearly screen. Just reminds me of the Disney's circle of life kind of thing. The biometric screening reminds me that I don't need those McDonald's hamburgers any more, and I should be eating a salad. My dentist keeps my teeth in great shape so I can eat those salads.

In my 20 and 30, I never thought much about this kind of stuff. I worked, run, ate, slept, and repeated it. Now, it is all about the little things to the old engine running.

Make sure you are doing those same little so you can keep running for years to come.

Tails from the Trail

The Cool Down Runner 

Comments

Popular Posts